The BEC 2090AC offers an immediate and cost-efficient solution for network operators to optimize the customers’ home Wi-Fi network with no requirement to replace the existing Wi-Fi router. It will not only instantly upgrade the Wi-Fi network to the latest 802.11ac WLAN technology, but also will eliminate the prevalent issue of Wi-Fi dead zones by expanding the network and increasing coverage.
Simple Setup & Configuration
- Setting up the 2090AC is a simple 3 step process and can be done with smartphone, computer or tablet. Alternatively, you can connect the 2090AC by pressing the WPS button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available)
Easily Find Optimal Placement
- The Intelligent Signal Indicator eliminates the guesswork of finding the best location for optimal coverage by providing instant visual feedback on the signal strength between the 2090AC and your existing router.
Compact, Plug-In Design
- With the small form factor design, the 2090AC discreetly blends into your home or office décor. The convenient design plugs into any electrical outlet without blocking other sockets.
Ethernet Port Expansion
- Dual Ethernet ports on the 2090AC allow you to extend your wireless network from your existing router via Ethernet cable or connect wired devices directly to the Wi-Fi network.
- Wireless Data Rate: 300Mbps (2.4GHz) & 867Mbps (5GHz)
- Wireless security with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, Mixed WPA-PSK PBC WPS
- Repeater / AP / Router Operational Modes
- 1 x 10/100Mbps LAN / WAN
- 1 x 10/100Mbps LAN
- Buttons – Wi-Fi / On & Off / WPS / Reset / W-Fi Mode Switch for Repeater, Router and AP
- LED Indicators – Power / LAN / LAN/WAN / 2.4G / 5G / WPS / 3 x Signal LEDs
- External Fixed Antennas: Two (2) Antennas
- Wall-Plug Design
- IEEE Standards: 802.3/3u,11b/g/n/ac
Package Contents Include:
- BEC 2090AC
- Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet RJ-45 Cable